Thank you for visiting my website. Since around 1980, I have dedicated my professional career to protecting children. Through my decades of working on behalf of victims of sexual abuse, I have developed a keen understanding of not just the immense strength and courage it takes to acknowledge the devastating harm caused by sexual abuse, but the emotional and psychological obstacles faced by those who seek to hold their abusers and the institutions in which they work or volunteer accountable in a court of law. Filing a lawsuit will not erase a victim’s memories of abuse or the years of pain he or she has had to endure, but is the best way society has to help insure that a victim receives some measure of justice. Vigorous advocacy for survivors of sexual abuse can also help prevent other children from becoming tomorrow’s victims.
A Note from Paul Mones
Recent News On Paul Mones
- February 10, 2017 - CLICK HERE TO READ: PAUL MONES FILES 5 MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT AGAINST BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICAPAUL MONES FILES 5 MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT AGAINST BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
- November 28, 2016 Click here to read about Paul's new case in Hawaii: "Lawsuit: Boy Scouts failed to weed out abuser before he molested York County Scouts"
- October 25, 2016- Read: Paul’s interview in the Manchester Union Leader concerning a scout leader arrested for molesting scouts in the 1990’s
- MAY 1, 2016 - The sentencing of Dennis Hastert has raised many issues beyond the four corners of his arrest and conviction. The Oped written by Paul Mones for the Washington Post looks at the greater issues about how justice eludes most victims because of restrictive laws on the statutes of limitations. CLICK HERE TO READ.
- Lawyers: private school settles suits claiming student abuse
- DECEMBER 11, 2015 - L.A. Unified to pay $320,000 settlement in teacher misconduct case
- MARCH 7, 2015 - Victims Molested by Soccer Coach File Lawsuit Against AYSO
- MARCH 3, 2015 - Victims Accuse AYSO of Failing to Protect Players
- JULY 24, 2015 - Boy Scouts Must Release Perversion Files in New Jersey
- FEBRUARY 13, 2015 - New Jersey Court Grapple With Abuse Defense
- JANUARY 29, 2015 - 2015 Settlement in California Sex Abuse Case Keeps Perversion Files Closed
- JANUARY 7, 2015 - A Response by Peggy Noonan to Bishop O’Hara on the Archdiocese of New York’s Financial Resources