Training & Lectures
Paul Mones regularly delivers lectures and training seminars throughout the United States to defense judges, attorneys, law enforcement, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists and lay advocates for children.
Paul Mones is available to lecture and do continuing education training on a wide range of topics related to the treatment of abused and delinquent children including, but not limited to:
- Assessing damages for victims of sexual abuse
- Introduction to Child Abuse for Attorneys and Judges
- Techniques and Pitfalls in Interviewing an Abused Child and/or Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- The Effect of Domestic Violence on Children
- The Relationship between Parricide and Child Abuse
- Defending a Teen Who Has Committed Homicide
- Preparation of Mental Health Experts for Criminal and Civil Cases Involving Child Abuse
- Profiles and behaviors traits of child molesters
Paul Mones is available for consulting to state and federal agencies on matters related to child abuse, sexual abuse and delinquency policy. He has previously consulted to the White House Office on Domestic Policy, the International Criminal Court, the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and the United States Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia. In addition, he has been invited to testify before a number of legislative committees including the United States Senate, Judiciary Committee’s Sub-committee on Juvenile Justice and the Judiciary Committee of the California State Assembly.
See specific examples of Paul’s professional trainings and lectures.